Friday 20 March 2015

Weekly Update 1

Hello all :)

Perhaps I should of mentioned in my last blog when I talked about the app on my phone that it's more of a guide than anything. Why do I mention this now? Well, I put 'blog' on in my app to appear once a week, and within the first week of it appearing, what happened? I ended up putting it off for two days! Typical! Ah well, I'm here now...

So what's been happening this week? Well there are a few new charts to tell you about...

The first is the chart I gave to SAL members who completed the Flutterby SAL by the finishing date. I was going to leave it a bit longer, but I loved it so much, I just had to release it. So here it is...



I also had a request via the facebook group for a Tribal Duck, and always, a customer's wish is my command....


I also have two more charts that were customer requests but have now been put on general sale, and they are

and...


I have also been working my way through some custom charts this week, and thought I would give a sneak peak at some of what never makes it onto the website. 

 

I think that's most of what I've finished this week, but I still have a to-do list as long as my arm, which is obviously great for business! It just leaves little time for anything else haha. I plan to do some dyeing on Monday and hope to sort April's limited edition fabric out. Hopefully I'll have a picture to be able to show you next week. 

I have also just launched a new round of Bingo in my Facebook group, so if you want to join in, please swing by the group and get all the details. It can be found HERE

I also want to show you a few finishes that have been done this week. 

This is Dreamcatcher - a KLT Charting chart, stitched by Jade (who also happens to be my baby sister) using Jodyri Designs threads. It's her first big finish, and I think she did great!
The chart can be found here: Dreamcatcher

Alison has also been working hard, stitching up the In Words Border Terrier chart not once, but twice with her own personalisations, and they look brilliant!

The chart can be found here: In Words Border Terrier


Well I think that's everything for this week. I hope you find reading my ramblings mildly interesting, but if there's anything you'd like to ask, or know about, feel free to hit the comments and let me know! I'd love to know how many people are out there reading what I bang on about! haha ;)

So until next week (she hopes!), 
Happy stitching!

Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment